My research interests include spatial graphs and geometric group theory.
- E. D. Lawrence, A new distinguished form for 3-braids., Osaka J. Math. 51 (2014), 537-543.
- E. Flapan, E. D. Lawrence, Topological symmetry groups of Möbius ladders, J. Knot Theory Ramifications Vol. 23, No. 14 (2014), 1450077.
- D. Chambers, E. Flapan, D. Heath, E. Lawrence, C. Thatcher, and R. Vanderpool. Topological symmetry groups of the Petersen graph. J. Knot Theory Ramifications.
- E. D. Lawrence, R. Wilson, The structure of the Heawood graph. Submitted to the Electronic Journal of Graph Theory (August 2019).
- E. Flapan E. D. Lawrence, R. Wilson, Topological symmetry groups of the Heawood graph. Submitted to Symmetry (October 2019).
- A. Henrich, E. D. Lawrence, M. Pons, D. Taylor, Editors, Living Proof: Stories of Resilience Along the Mathematical Journey. AMS-MAA Press, 2019. Print.
- E. Flapan, E. D. Lawrence, et. al., Knots, Molecules, and the Universe: An Introduction to Topology. American Mathematical Society, 2016. Print.